[mythtvnz] Testers needed for MythKiwi Bulk Meta Grabber program

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Fri Jan 9 01:09:52 GMT 2009

On Friday 09 January 2009 14:01:39 Hayden Lovett wrote:
> I'm digging through that now.  Looks like it covers all bases.
>
> Has anyone run this script?  I cant download the required IMDBPY library to
> make it work, website wont load.

I used to use it before I wrote this new script. It utilises the mythtv python
bindings for connecting to the database from any frontend and getting and
setting video metadata etc.

http://imdbpy.sourceforge.net/ loads for me.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware.