[mythtvnz] Testers needed for MythKiwi Bulk Meta Grabber program

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:16:29 GMT 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Hayden Lovett <hayden.lovett at gmail.com>wrote:

> for example
> stargate.atlantis.s02e13.critical.mass.ws.dvdrip.xvid-saints.avi
> is not picked up as a TV show.
>
> I have a mask which searches the MySQL to look for TV shows % s__e__% so
> there is a space before the s.  Otherwise it picked up "episode" in the
> mask.
>
> I will add the option of %.s__e__%

Having a dot before the s is the more common case I suspect, but I don't
think you can make any assumptions as to where the sXXeXX will appear. My
own layout is to have "<showname>/sXXeXX <episode title>" or
"<showname>/sXXeXX - <episode title>". I think you'll have to stick with
%s__e__% and then verify that the s and e are followed by numbers outside of
sql. I'd use a regular expression in Python to figure it out myself.

Cheers,