[mythtvnz] MythTV mini-conference at Linux.conf.au 2009 - Schedule

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Fri Jan 2 05:00:11 GMT 2009

oooohhhh.... I WANT that presence-awareness thingee....

Actually, surely using something like bluetooth signals from your phone,
wouldn't it be possible to have the TV programme you are watching follow you
around the house? That would be great for the cricket...

Enjoy the conference and bring back lots of news!

- D