[mythtvnz] About time for some VDPAU testing

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Wed Feb 25 23:02:36 GMT 2009

Hmm, I'll check my system, I am plugged into your repository; I may not have updated for a little while :-)

Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers

Douglas.

Quoting "Jean-Yves Avenard" <jyavenard at gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
> 2009/2/26 Douglas Pearless <Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz[1]>
>

> I notice VDPAU 180.35 has now been released, I'm on 180.29, has anyone tried the new version?
>
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=128939[2]
>
> Is there a way to get the Proprietary Driver menu to pick up the latest beta, rather than the stable 177 version??

I'm assuming you're using Ubuntu. If you use my package repository ; you can install the drivers automatically with apt-get and synaptic.

I had the packages ready within 30 minutes of nvidia releasing the new drivers

Jean-Yves

Links:
------
[1] mailto:Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz