[mythtvnz] Tuning DVB-T

Warren Stuart warrenstuart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:28:19 GMT 2009

The MythTV scan should pick up the channels if there is good
reception. But if adjustments are being made to the aerial then I have
used dvbtune to tune to a frequency and watch the polling status while
adjusting the aerial to get reception. I used Wikipedia to find the
channel numbers freeview is being broadcast on and the actual
frequencies of those channels to use with dvbtune.

--Warren Stuart