[mythtvnz] Tuning DVB-T

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 03:40:15 GMT 2009

________________________________

From: Hayden Lovett <hayden.lovett at gmail.com>
To: MythTV in NZ <mythtvnz at lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009 3:39:28 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] Tuning DVB-T

There isn't any info on tuning in the wiki.

I have tuned 2 ways and both were successful. From input connections "scan channels" bought up all the available channels. I also did the same from Edit Channels. Just as well as I wouldn't know where to start with inserting frequencies manually.

There is a wiki page on Mythkiwi.com on exacltly that, getting a Nova-T 500 up and going with freeview although it looks like it might be missing some data.  Can someone who knows their way around this input card take a look at it?
It is under General Info -> Hardware on the main Wiki page

Thanks
-Hayden

      Get the world&#39;s best email - http://nz.mail.yahoo.com/