[mythtvnz] unpnp streaming of live tv

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Sun Feb 15 04:41:58 GMT 2009

As you cannot / do not want to receive Freeview HD, AND if Linux ever
has a BLu-Ray player, you never want to use that either (I do not recall
the intel 945GC having enough grunt for anything useful like on GPU
video decoding), and the Atom is a very underpowered processor, then it
could be suitable...

Cheers
Douglas.