[mythtvnz] Archiving problem

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 03:51:19 GMT 2009

I have created the directory and defined it in the frontend setup. However I haven't set it up as shared. Actually not sure how you do that with Ubuntu. I did chmod 777 the directory which I believe give everybody write access to the directory.

I was hoping to work out how to get the error logging described in the Wiki working, then I would be see (hoping with fingers crossed) if it is a directory access problem or a problem with the Python bits not being installed.