[mythtvnz] About time for some VDPAU testing

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Wed Feb 11 22:59:00 GMT 2009

I simply added to /etc/apt/sources.list: deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos release/ and used synaptic I guess I will need to download the version you mention and try it! Cheers Douglas.Quoting "Jean-Yves Avenard" <jyavenard at gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
> 2009/2/12 Douglas Pearless <Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz>:
>> I have only rebuilt my myth box for VDPAU last night (clean install using
>> myth/ubunutu 8.10. I hope to examine the logs and get some trace back
>> tonight. Did you compile with debug (i.e. I can use GDB to capture the crash
>> info)?
>
> It depends of which package you are using...
>
> the one in release aren't build with debug option...
>
> *some* in testing are built with debug on..
> Last version I built with debug on and not stripped is:
> 0_0.21.0+fixes19929-openglvdpau-0ubuntu1

Links:
------
[2] http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/