[mythtvnz] Getting remote to work on Ubuntu 8.10 - Hauppauge Nova-T-500

Hayden Lovett hayden at mythkiwi.com
Tue Feb 10 06:46:41 GMT 2009

I've detailed this in the wiki at MythKiwi.com, I cant link directly to the
page because of the type of wiki I'm using but you can find the page called
'Getting Hauppauge
Nova-T<http://mythkiwi.com/components/com_joomlawiki/index.php/Hauppauge_Nova-T>running
with Mythtv ' under General How To.

If you can add anything or see I have something wrong don't hesitate to edit
it.  You do not need to sign in to edit the wikis.

-Hayden