[mythtvnz] Blue Ray

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Mon Feb 9 04:08:52 GMT 2009

I guess the requirement in a nutshell is to be able to record a blue ray
disk that can be read on a normal blue ray player owned by another
person.  ie,  person has HD recording of kids at beach or their trip to
europe, wants to give grandma a blue ray disk of the outing.
Or nana missed an episode of her favourite CSI Miami and you have it on
the mythbox.
So not necessarily playing back commercial bluerays.