[mythtvnz] Mythvideo, TVDB, TMDB and python scripts

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Feb 8 04:14:01 GMT 2009

On Sunday 08 February 2009 16:52:46 Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Great! So when are you publishing your changes? :)

Not something I need myself at the moment, feel free. I published the code so
others can use it for what they want, as I do.

> I don't think it's that trivial as it needs to check if a genre
> already exists, if not create one and assign an Id to it.

Not difficult at all. In pseudo code;

SELECT id FROM table WHERE genre_name LIKE 'foo';
if got results:
  use id
else:
  INSERT INTO table ...
  use id

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealands Open Source Hardware Supplier