[mythtvnz] Mythvideo, TVDB, TMDB and python scripts

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Feb 8 02:21:50 GMT 2009

Hey all,

I've not had much of a chance to do anything with this lately but I thought
I'd share in case anyone else is interested in playing with it;

https://code.launchpad.net/~hads/+junk/mythvideo-stuff

Basically there's a python module for thetvdb.org API and themoviedb.org API
and a script using the python bindings I've been using to update my mythvideo
metadata.

It's pretty rough now but might be useful for those doing similar things or
wanting to help out :)

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealands Open Source Hardware Supplier