[mythtvnz] Anyone want Hauppauge TV cards? (Off topic?)

Phill Coxon phill at getresults.co.nz
Thu Feb 5 01:53:41 GMT 2009

Hi guys,

I've been "getting around" to building my own mythtv box for over a
year.

However.... combining the facts that we already have MySky HDi and so
little spare time to watch TV, I can't see myself building the mythtv
box for at least 6-12 months.

So I have some Hauppauge TV cards and a Media-Centre kit I'm going to
put on trademe.

I thought I'd see if anyone on the list is interested first.

I'd rather see these cards go to a nice mythtv home than end up running
Windows Media Center somewhere :)

1 x  WinTV-PVR-150 + remote + IR receiver / transmitter + IR blaster
cable.  This is a full WinTV-PVR 150 Medica Center Kit with as new
packaging.

1 x  WinTv Nova-S-Plus + remote + IR Receiver / transmitter

Not sure about the second IR blaster cable.

There's also another spare remote and I think another WinTV-PVR-150
hiding in my cupboard somewhere.

If anyone is interested send me an email off list for more details or to
make an offer.

Otherwise I'll put these in trademe in a couple of days.

I'm based in Christchurch.

Apologies if this is too far off topic.

Thanks,

Phill