[mythtvnz] Nvidia GPU M/B

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Feb 1 11:15:51 GMT 2009

Its that time of the month yet again when I ask if anyone on the list has
any recommendations for a motherboard with integrated graphics for use as
a frontend.

The goal posts are of course moving all the time so its VDPAU compatible
Nvidia with a bios option to map up to 512megs of RAM this month!!

HDMI would be nice, S/PDIF essential (either coax or optical) and
preferably a motherboard that doesn't require totally bleeding edge
drivers for the audio etc. I'll be booting diskless so the only SATA
connector I'll be looking for will be for the DVD drive. Low enough power
to run from a 200w 12volt PSU would also be nice - works wonders getting
rid of the PSU fan by having an external brick.

Any ideas? even better would be suppliers in CHCH :-)

--
Robin Gilks