[mythtvnz] DNLA/UPnP server

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:43:53 GMT 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> [...]

The hdhomerun is not a dlna server as far as I know. So the sony won't
even begin to recognise it (besides I am not sure of the advantage of
using your sony freeview tv to watch something via the hdhomerun, when
it has its own freeview tuner. Except perhaps if there was not a
convenient aerial socket near the TV (like mine).

BTW afaik the sony tv's run a linux kernel. I don't know that for
sure, but I remember something on slashdot, but thats not to say I
believe everything I read on slashdot!