[mythtvnz] Freeview and TeVii s420 questions.

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Dec 7 01:38:09 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 14:02 +1300, matthew pearce wrote:
> However I can not get the
> remote that came with the TeVii s420 to work.

I'm not sure if there are drivers for the remote which comes with the
S420. I thought that this was mentioned on the website but it doesn't
look like it was - it is now.

> Seeing as the TeVii s420 is on special I thought I might buy another
> one. Is there likely to be any difficulty in getting the two cards to
> play nicely together. Also I presume that two dvb-s cards would let
> you watch/record every single Freeview channel at once. No?

Two cards will work fine together and yes that will let you receive all
the Freeview satellite channels.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier