[mythtvnz] Migrating storage groups from 0.21 to 0.22

Noel & Di noel at igrin.co.nz
Wed Dec 2 17:40:23 GMT 2009

Tortise wrote:
> [...]
I'm using a "memory Technology" CF card, 16GB in an IDE (male pin) to CF
adapter.  So it simply plugs into the IDE ribbon in place of the HDD.
The actual install took about 45 mins & I felt  it was a little longer
than a HDD install.  Booting the system didn't appear to take noticeably
longer - I didn't sit there with a watch to time it though, but I got
the impression it may have been 5 or 10 seconds slower.  Operating the
system, well in real terms there was no difference noted by the family &
WAF is hovering between 0.98 and 0.99, It is definitely a little
"snappier" in loading the picture directory & displaying picture
thumbnails.  Bring on the 1TB SSD I say!