[mythtvnz] Aleutia H1

Christian OjH4nn christianojh4nn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:02:44 BST 2009

I've had a similar experience with Aleutia.
Aleutia appears to be a scam. This is certainly fraud.
Their wiki is not modifiable, their blog allows no comments.

Attached is a copy of the only mail I received.

Do NOT order machines from Aleutia: they will give you the run around
and never deliver.

Sincerely,
Christian

 -----