[mythtvnz] Zotac ion settings and issues

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 10:50:21 BST 2009

----- Original Message ----

Fair nuff, that wasn't a well thought out comment from me.

Steve and Jason are either of you using time stretch on a Zotac Ion front end?

I'd love to know if anyone with a Zotac Ion front end is using time stretch with no problems (with NZ HD recordings). Timestretch on my Zotac works fine with SD recordings, DVD rips etc, but with HD recordings the sound breaks up like the processor can't keep up.