[mythtvnz] Zotac ion settings and issues

Mark de Reeper mark.dereeper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:01:09 BST 2009

Paul,

You talk about running trunk, is it stable enough to use for real? I am only
interested in using it as a backend since I'm planing to use XBMC as a
combined frontend/general media player on a Zotac.

I recently purchased a HDHomeRun which now works OK with fixes-21 branch due
to some recent changes that were back-ported from trunk so I can see that
there is more effort going into truck (understandable), maybe it is worth
making the switch.

Mark