[mythtvnz] Prime DVB-S EPG

Vance McIndoe vance at juniper.net
Tue Aug 18 02:49:44 BST 2009

Thanks for the suggestions.

Adjusting the "useonairguide" and "freqid" fields (yes, had to do both)
in the channel table seems to have done the trick.

mysql> select channum, chanid, useonairguide from channel;
+---------+--------+---------------+
| channum | chanid | useonairguide |
+---------+--------+---------------+
| 1       |   1101 |             1 |
| 2       |   1102 |             1 |
| 3       |   1103 |             1 |
| 4       |   1104 |             1 |
| 6       |   1105 |             1 |
| 7       |   1106 |             1 |
| 5       |   1108 |             1 |
| 10      |   1110 |             1 |
| 11      |   1111 |             1 |
| 12      |   1112 |             1 |
| 9       |   1114 |             0 |
| 8       |   1113 |             1 |
+---------+--------+---------------+
12 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> update channel set useonairguide = 1 where chanid = 1114;
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

mysql> select channum, chanid, useonairguide from channel;
+---------+--------+---------------+
| channum | chanid | useonairguide |
+---------+--------+---------------+
| 1       |   1101 |             1 |
| 2       |   1102 |             1 |
| 3       |   1103 |             1 |
| 4       |   1104 |             1 |
| 6       |   1105 |             1 |
| 7       |   1106 |             1 |
| 5       |   1108 |             1 |
| 10      |   1110 |             1 |
| 11      |   1111 |             1 |
| 12      |   1112 |             1 |
| 9       |   1114 |             1 |
| 8       |   1113 |             1 |
12 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> update channel set freqid = NULL where channum = 9;