[mythtvnz] Prime DVB-S EPG

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Mon Aug 17 23:58:20 BST 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Vance McIndoe <vance at juniper.net> wrote:

> After adding Prime to the channel table last night I can watch it okay,
> however I don't see any programme info in the guide.
>
> I get my EPG from the sat feed.
>
> Any ideas what else I have to configure?
>
> Vance

All I did was use the channel scanner - you have to make sure you select the
option to 'update existing transports'.  Prime was added, I gave it a
channel number that works for me but did nothing else, and everything was
well including the EPG feed. Quite painless really.

The only thing you have to be aware of is that there is a delay before the
EPG data comes through - should only be a few minutes. I presume there is a
setting somewhere that determines how often it refreshes itself.

- David