[mythtvnz] Prime DVB-S EPG

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Aug 17 23:49:35 BST 2009

> After adding Prime to the channel table last night I can watch it okay,
> however I don't see any programme info in the guide.
>
> I get my EPG from the sat feed.
>
> Any ideas what else I have to configure?
>
> Vance

I found I had to add an extra entry into the xmltv file for the DVB input.

I have named my DVB input DVB (original huh?) and the file
'/home/mythtv/.mythtv/DVB.xmltv' required the addition of
'channel=prime.sky.co.nz' for mythfilldatabase to do its stuff.

It usually gets populated when running the tv_grab_nz grabber config

--
Robin Gilks