[mythtvnz] which build are you using for freeview|HD?

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 04:21:19 BST 2009

I'm using the same version of myth on one of my myth boxes with NVIDIA 185.18 on a 8300 graphics chip (built into the asus MB). I can change channels on live TV about 7 or 8 times then it exits with the "Error was encountered while displaying video" message.

Back in June this year I had no problems with channel. I had the same hardware but with different versions of myth and NVIDIA drivers, unfortunately I didn't record the versions at the time.

I also have an zotac ion based frontend but the kids are watching it right now so I can't test that just at the mo.

I have to comment that I hadn't noticed the problem as I seldom watch live tv off myth.