[mythtvnz] IR USB

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Sat Aug 1 00:46:49 BST 2009

On 1/08/09 11:31 AM, Barry Clearwater wrote:
> {risking a flame war!!}Sorry Nick, but I really don't understand the fuss
> about top bottom or middle posting!{/risk} Is it a mail client problem?

A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.

Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

The list has particular guidelines, as stated by the list master.  It's
good practice to abide by their guidelines.

Adding to the list of etiquette reminders, please trim your reply to the
relevant bits.  We don't need 3 copies of list info and archive address.

  - Wade