[mythtvnz] New Mythtv user

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Wed Apr 29 23:44:44 BST 2009

My family and I have been using XBMC from when it was called XMP and
only ran on an original xbox. I've got a large library of media, all
nicely categorised with posters, fanart and metadata. Add to that the
fact that XMBC according to most people is the best looking media player
out there, and I would argue that I don't see any reason to move away
from it! :)

Its also cross platform, and since all the rest of my machines in the
house run Windows, *and* it supports viewing livetv and recorded tv from
a Myth backend, the combo certainly works well in our house.

Aaron