[mythtvnz] Fwd: Re: VDPAU Results

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 06:03:21 BST 2009

Hi

2009/4/27 James Booth <james at booths.net.nz>:
> Just a further note, my remote stopped working after the patch was applied.
> When I checked in /dev I found I now had not only lirc0, but lirc1 and lirc2
> as well. hardware.conf specified lirc0, remote was actually lirc2. Should
> there be multiple lirc entries in /dev?

Yes, there is.

What you're seeing is the sensor of the LCD...

if you're using an happauge it will be on another one.
probably just need to change the settings so it uses the right /dev/lirc

the lirc for the imon sensor create two devices.
the remote that comes with it are using two differents device.
the direction keys use one, the number keys another.

Check on my mythtv patches blog ; I've put it all there if you want to
use the imon remote.

But with an happauge, it's probably much easier to set up