[mythtvnz] Looking for IR Blaster and Remote

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Apr 26 10:11:53 BST 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 20:13 +1200, Daniel Faulknor wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had an IR Blaster and Remote (anything that
> will work with MythTV), that they want to sell?
>
> Thought I'd ask the list before lining the coffers of a retail store.

If it's of use I have a serial IR blaster somewhere. Never been used, it
was purchased as part of a bulk order from irblaster.info.

I also have an unused remote from a Technisat Skystar package with a USB
dongle, I've never used one of these but I think others here have.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealands Open Source Hardware Supplier