[mythtvnz] VDPAU Results

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sat Apr 25 06:33:06 BST 2009

The only 1080i content I have is from TV3 and it still plays back corrupted,
but since the card was dodgy it is more likely the source video is also dodgy.
I'll have to wait until my replacement card arrives to do some live tests. I
was getting the audio sync error messages even on 576 content, so was hoping
to see them dissapear from the log - but now no log!