[mythtvnz] Problems after upgrading to Jaunty

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 03:30:33 BST 2009

Ok ignore my previous post regarding broken sound.  I ended up upgrading
to Jaunty last night which I hoped might fix some issues I was
experiencing.  Then I realised that there isn't a distribution upgrade
for Jaunty in Paul's repository.  Are the patches still necessary or are
they included in the mythtv version that ships with Jaunty?  I'm hoping
that if I get this issue sorted out that the rest of them will go away.

Rossco