[mythtvnz] EPG gone?

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Wed Apr 22 01:03:10 BST 2009

Ubuntu Hardy, with myisam tables. Thankfully easy enough to fix up, though I
don't do any real backups of the db, its not really that critical (Except
for its WAF factor, or lack thereof when its broken! ) Only missed 20
minutes of The Amazing Race while I was fixing the table, or more correctly,
I had repaired the table and forgot to manually restart the recording to get
from the half hour it did record to the end. The last 10 minutes recorded at
least to give some respite!)  I used MythWeb to do the repair. Phpmyadmin if
necessary to backup or fiddle with table contents.

Hardy has been good, fairly stable. On the odd occasion the littlest
daughted gets kicked off a live tv session when a scheduled record begins.

2009/4/19 Steven Ellis <steven at openmedia.co.nz>

> On 19/04/2009, at 8:29 PM, Barry Clearwater wrote:
>
> And it is, a crashed program table. Methinks some kind of warning of a
> crashed table should exist somewhere. 'Tis the second crashed table I've had
> since just before easter.
>

> Hmmm Not good.
>
> Whats your current build based on?
>

>  Steven Ellis - Technical Director