[mythtvnz] HDHomeRun DVB-T and MythTV

Simon Green simon at simongreen.name
Wed Apr 15 05:42:58 BST 2009

2009/4/15 David Zanetti <dave2 at wetstring.net>:

> On a completely unrelated question, where's a good source of 0.21 with VDPAU
> backports? I searched my archives of the list and failed to find a pointer
> to a PPA archive for it.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/VDPAU#MythTV_0.21-fixes_and_Ubuntu_repository

I've been using this repo for over two months without any major
problems (had to restart twice when mythvideo stopped working)

> I really don't like some of the UI changes to 0.22's video browser, hence
> the interest. Otherwise I'd just run 0.22 trunk which lately seems not
> tooooo bad.

Call me lazy, but if it isn't in a Ubuntu repository or a PPA, I don't
use it. Got to keep the WAF high after all ;-)

  -- simon