[mythtvnz] TV3 +1 in EPG

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:11:11 BST 2009

ummm what is your present data source? If I cared about 3+1 I would
write a script that downloaded the guide from
http://epg.pvr.geek.nz/epg/listings-all.xml.gz and then manipulated it
to add another channel, then write all the TV3 programmes to it with
one hour added to their schedule times. Then I'd use that script in
the place of tv_grab_nz-py

But why would I bother? I set up my system to record what I want to
watch. Multirec means I can record every damn thing I want with two
DVB-S cards. The beauty of myth is that it relieves me of watching
when the powers that be want me to. And it does it in a way that is
far far more effective than having a +1 channel!