[mythtvnz] PVR-150 corruption

criggie criggie at criggie.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 13 06:56:33 BST 2009

Steve V wrote:
> Is the picture better when the Backend is cold and the fan is running
> slower?
>
> I am working on a bad picture problem with analogue cards that gets
> worse as the CPU fan speeds up. Took me ages to realise what was causing
> the problem I don't yet have a way to fix it.

No idea - mine's always on and has had this particular problem for a
long time.

As for yours - try checking the bios and look for a fan control option.
  Mine made a "PING" like a sonar signal every 10 seconds or so, till I
changed PWM to something else in the bios.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.dyndns.org/