[mythtvnz] Have I got a dodgy DVB-T card?

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sun Apr 12 05:30:50 BST 2009

Have checked it. The cable is a single run terminated with an F-type connector
into the back of an F-type socket, so no stray wires etc. Have checked the
continuity on the cable from the socket to the HTPC, and that's all OK.

Hadley (you there?) - you sell the HVR-1200, have you ever seen anything
resembling my problem with another unit?