[mythtvnz] VDPAU Results

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Mon Apr 6 06:45:40 BST 2009

Have tried Advanced 1x and it does seem to have improved things a bit on
TV1/2, but TV3 is still a struggle. I get large blocks of these:

2009-04-06 17:39:28.031 [dvbsub @ 0xb72d8784]Invalid y position!

and these

2009-04-06 17:31:11.135 [h264 @ 0xb72fa784]number of reference frames exceeds
max (probably corrupt input), discarding one