[mythtvnz] DST issues with http://epg.pvr.geek.nz?

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Mon Apr 6 00:42:45 BST 2009

On 6/4/09 10:31 AM, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Monday 06 April 2009 10:17:22 Jason Haar wrote:
>> Update: someone's just updated listings.xml Now it's "+1200" and
>> mythfilldatabase just fixed all my problems! Thanks - but this does seem
>> to be a fault with mythfilldatabase doesn't it? Is this a known bug, or
>> is everyone meant to localize their EPG before importing (that would be
>> silly IMHO)
>
> I just kicked off the EPG script to update as I've been moving all weekend and
> only just got 'net back up.
>
> I would say there is something wrong with your settings though, the offsets in
> the data should have been correct all along and myth does handle that (i.e.
> ours was working fine with the same data). I can't remember the settings you
> need to adjust off hand.
>
> hads

It's been a while, but I could swear in mythtvsetup, where you specify
the source of your data, there's a time offset option, which ends up in
the settings table as TimeOffset.  My settings table has that as "None",
and IIRC I used to have that set to +12 and hit a similar issue with DST
(but this was back in 0.18 days)

  - Wade