[mythtvnz] DST issues with http://epg.pvr.geek.nz?

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Apr 5 23:31:24 BST 2009

On Monday 06 April 2009 10:17:22 Jason Haar wrote:
> Update: someone's just updated listings.xml Now it's "+1200" and
> mythfilldatabase just fixed all my problems! Thanks - but this does seem
> to be a fault with mythfilldatabase doesn't it? Is this a known bug, or
> is everyone meant to localize their EPG before importing (that would be
> silly IMHO)

I just kicked off the EPG script to update as I've been moving all weekend and
only just got 'net back up.

I would say there is something wrong with your settings though, the offsets in
the data should have been correct all along and myth does handle that (i.e.
ours was working fine with the same data). I can't remember the settings you
need to adjust off hand.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealands Open Source Hardware Supplier