[mythtvnz] BBC World on TV1

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Sep 30 01:02:03 BST 2008

Hi all,

I've just added a processor to epgsnoop which will copy programs from
BBC World to TV1 (tv1.sky.co.nz) I've run it here and it seems to work
successfully.

I don't watch BBC World usually myself and I've done this on the
assumption that the programming on TV1 will match what's on BBC World on
Sky at the same time. Can anyone confirm this is actually the case for
me?

It currently will only include full programs i.e. ones that start and
finish inside the 'BBC World' program on TV1. This means that there will
be some gaps at the start and end. This can be refined if needed to
include part programs.

Hope this is useful to some.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware.