[mythtvnz] I notice there is a new set of patches up at Paul Kendalls site

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Thu Sep 11 02:45:08 BST 2008

   I have found Paul's latest release *much* better, but I still get
seg faults after a couple of hours (QX6800 processor).

   Under MythBuntu I notice they have "mythfrontend.real" which I
assume is mythfrontend running at real time priority?

   Paul, any chance that your package could also generate that? :-)

   Cheers