[mythtvnz] I notice there is a new set of patches up at Paul Kendalls site

Håkon Alstadheim hakon at alstadheim.priv.no
Tue Sep 9 02:42:35 BST 2008

I'm running the previous patch from Paul, from
<http://ppa.launchpad.net/paul-kcbbs/ubuntu/pool/main/m/mythtv/>, plus a
couple of extra patches (sse2 tweak, 90_h264-interlaced-length.dpatch to
adjust time calculation and something to add skip loop filter) with some
success. My two main problems with the previous one
(mythtv_0.21.0+fixes18161+ffmpeg14773+latm-0pk1) has been the
recording-length and sub-titles dropping out. (Great work Paul!). The
patch I have been using for correcting the indexing has been better than
nothing, but definitely not perfect. I've been holding off on reporting
"success" while ironing out some other kinks, but I guess it's time I
spoke up now. So, heres to Paul!

I'm building the new set right now, and I notice the sse2 tweak no
longer applies. What else should I expect?