[mythtvnz] Hauppauge NOVA-T-500 and Hauppauge NOVA-T-500 HD

Graeme Woollett g.woollett at irl.cri.nz
Mon Sep 8 00:56:30 BST 2008

It looks like they made a boo boo, they've changed the price and it's
now $111+GST

4613084 <http://www.bdt.co.nz/product/iteminfo.aspx?item=4613084>
*Hauppauge WinTV-NovaT 500HD PCI Dual Tuner TV Receiver * *Dual Tuners
allow you to watch and record two channels simultaneously *Two built-in
HD DVB-T receivers *Retail box with Media Centre Remote Control
Hauppauge WinTV Nova T 500 HD PCI TV Tuner
<http://www.bdt.co.nz/product/iteminfo.aspx?item=4613084>

	 Yes  	 $111.00  	 $169.00

Dealer is BDT (Black Diamond Technologies), not retail account is needed.