[mythtvnz] Hauppauge NOVA-T-500 and Hauppauge NOVA-T-500 HD

Kenneth Dixon ken.dixon at clear.net.nz
Sun Sep 7 11:42:40 BST 2008

Hi David,
I have the standard Hauppauge NOVA-T-500, and it is
definitely HD capable, and has dual tuners. I suspect
Hauppauge have just tacked on the 'HD' to make it sound
cooler.
I would recommend this card if you are think of buying one.
Be aware it consists of two USB tuners and a USB hub built
onto the PCI card, I know this sounds like a hack, but it
works well.

Ken

----- Original Message Follows -----