[mythtvnz] Seek on all recordings kaput...

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Thu Sep 4 01:01:18 BST 2008

Bit of a late addition to my own query here but thought it might be
useful to reference this howto which solved my problem (as the article
points out - all database repair efforts were ineffective until I did
the following:

Stop the database.
Run: $> myisamchk -nr /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg/recordedseek.MYI
Start database and log-in
Run SQL command: REPAIR TABLE recordedseek;
Exit database
Run: $> mythcommflag --rebuild

Full post: http://www.mythtvtalk.com/forum/archive/o_t/t_5884