[mythtvnz] Mythweb

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Mon Sep 1 04:00:47 BST 2008

Hi All,

I am starting to get my MythTV setup to a point I am really happy with it (has
taken *lots* longer than I imagined...).

I want to get Mythweb up and runing but am having problems. I know very little
about Apache, so excuse me if this is simple noob stuff. When browsing to the
myth box it asks me for a username and password. I have followed some guides
found on the net re. setting authorised users etc, but I just cannot get it
to work, I cannot get past the authorisation stage.

I am using Mythbuntu 8.02, can anyone offer any tips/advice?

Cheers,
James.