[mythtvnz] Mythkiwi.com - MythTV Wiki based site

Hayden Lovett hayden.lovett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:51:03 GMT 2008

I missed that one, I'll take the logos off the "Inserting Channel Icons"
Wiki and leave a link to the freeview site so users can download their own.
I guess I will just recreate my own for the control panel, I made a couple
of them last night in Blender and they came out nicely.  If you spot
anything else just jump in and fix it up, thats the beauty of a wiki, anyone
can edit it.

Can someone fill in the missing part of the "TV Listings Grabber" Wiki in
the "Using a Different Mythfilldatabase script".  I havn't used the python
script from nice.net.nz before but feel it needs to be added in here.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions of any more NZ specific How tos?

-Hayden Lovett