[mythtvnz] Paul's latest build & TV3

Andrew Richards amphibem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:56:17 BST 2008

Graeme,

This probably isn't the same thing, but when I tried Paul's build for a
couple of times it would hard lock after a random number of hours (about
2-12). Had a look in myth logs, no mention of a seg fault. However the
frontend log had grown to ~930MB, with a message from commflag about the
number of reference frames exceding the max apearing every 0.001 seconds.

Same system is stable with Windows, also this didn't happen when
actually watching stuff, just randomly. So probably not the same thing
but I thought I should report it anyway, had meant to do so earlier.

Andrew