[mythtvnz] freeview HD on an AMD X2 6000+

Andrew Richards amphibem at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 22:35:47 BST 2008

Steve,

I get: 2600000 2400000 2200000 2000000 1800000 1000000

Playing back the recording of Bones from last night: it does work, I
think. I just watched for 2-3 mins, then got a couple of small skips.
Its as if it is right on the edge, the smallest change means it losses
sync. Hence I would like to force AAC, even that tinny difference miht
help. Plus the 6 channel AC3 sound is very quite when running in two
channels as I have to, and it is annoying having to turn the speakers up
near max.

Will try that Bones recording again with the governor set to performance.