[mythtvnz] EPG Data

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Oct 19 08:28:37 BST 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 20:11 +1300, Cameron McConnochie wrote:
> I just spotted another Freeviewism.  Survivor last week was called
> "Survivor: Gabon 1", now its called "Survivor: Gabon".

Thanks. That's a slightly tougher one since it will change every season
but I've added a rule for "Survivor: Gabon.*" now. I also added one for
"The Big Food Fight.*" too since they seem to like putting the subtitle
in the title some weeks and not others. These will pickup overnight.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealands Open Source Hardware Supplier